Don't miss the opportunity to showcase your business at MDGLCC's 4th Annual Explore/EXPO--a business expo for the South Florida community, gay and allied. Interact and network with hundreds of fellow exhibitors and attendees, and tap into the sales potential of this upscale and informed market.A dynamic cross-section of businesses and organizations will be represented:• Advocacy • Non-Profit Organizations• Entertainment • Financial Services • Real Estate • Health Services • Retail Products • Hospitality Services • TravelThe 4th Annual Explore/EXPO--joined this year by the GLBT Travel Expo-- Sunday, Feb 12, 2012, noon - 5 PM, at the exciting and cutting-edge Moore Building, 191 NE 40th Street in Miami's Design District. The exhibit areas will be on the 1st through 3rd floors.Food, refreshments, music, and entertainment including fashion show by Swinging Richards models showcasing Creative Male clothing, and drawing for great prizes:
- 2 LAN Airlines (Latin America’s leading international carrier and the best option for travel to and within South America) travel vouchers from Miami to Latin America.
- One night stay with breakfast at the Ramada Geneva Lakefront in Geneva NY
- Two night stay at the Palms Hotel in Kissimmee
- Three night stay at the Bolongo Bay Resort in St. Thomas
- Buff Level Membership with “History Miami”
- Designer Bracelet by JMiro
- Bowling Party for 8 at Lucky Strike Lanes
- Dinner Gift Certificates at Perricone’s, Morton’s Steakhouse, Truluck’s, Escoppazo, Vita by Baoli, and China Grill.
FREE event open to the public. Reserve your booth today!